We know 'reputation is everything'
and we work tirelessly to prove it!
Enrolling @ Red Door
- For 2013-14 we have openings in our PM Pre-School and P.M. K-Kids Classes.
- Choose the "Enrolling" tab above to download an application and to get more details!
With no possibility of boredom, hands and minds will engage each other with great liberating merriment.
- Loris Malaguzzi, Founder, The Reggio Emilia Approach to Early Childhood Education
Who Are We?
More About Red Door Early Learning Center @ LSUCC
Red Door Early Learning Center @ LSUCC is a private, non-profit early learning center. At the same location for 49 years, Red Door is home to an incredible teaching team of 14 educators. We serve our students in a loving and supportive setting, highlighting both social and academic readiness, discovery and creativity, and awareness of one's world. We recognize the value of the early education experience and work tirelessly to ignite the spark of imagination in your child.
Red Door welcomes all students, regardless of ability, and their families, and does not discriminate on any basis.
We offer the following programs
My Monday (Mondays from October through May from 9:30 - 11 A.M.)
For ages 2½ [by Aug. 1] and 3 years old.
Pre-School (Tues. through Friday)
For ages 3½ [by Aug. 1] to 5 years old.
Pre-School Plus (Tues. through Friday)
For ages 4½ [by Aug. 1] to 5 years old.
K-Kids Kindergarten Enrichment (Tues. through Friday)
For ages 5 – 6 years old using Red Door as Kindergarten or who are also enrolled in half-day kindergarten.
Special interest events such as music, art, science and technology.
Summer Program from June to early August.
Red Door’s Goals, Objectives & Commitments
1. To provide a caring, safe and nurturing environment where learning flourishes and students develop critical life skills.
2. To instill a love of learning in each student.
3. To develop positive relationships with students and their families.
4. To provide a myriad of opportunities for early learning and to build the foundation for future student success.
5. To work cooperatively with our community and school district.
6. To insure that Red Door students are fully prepared to enter kindergarten & 1st grade, and that parents, families and our students’ future teachers recognize the level of preparedness Red Door provides.
7. To enrich learning skills in the content areas for currently enrolled Kindergarten students; to provide kindergarten readiness learning for final year Red Door
8. To engage students in creative, active learning that develops positive social characteristics.
9. To offer a unique program that enhances
the students’ current learning environment.
10. To position students to accept increasing responsibilities
and to foster independence.
Registering for the next school year: 2013-'14
- Use the "Enrolling" tab above for more information
Find Us On Facebook