CELEBRATING OUR 50TH YEAR!
Programs for Children Ages 2 through 6:
Choose "The Red Door Program" tab above.
Choose "Enrolling at Red Door ELC" tab above.
Red Door Early Learning Center @ LSUCC is a private, non-profit early learning center. At the same location for 50 years, Red Door is home to an incredible teaching team of 14 educators. We serve our students in a loving, supportive setting, highlighting both social and academic readiness, discovery and creativity, and awareness of one's world. We recognize the value of the early education experience and work tirelessly to ignite the spark of imagination in your child. Red Door welcomes all students, regardless of ability, and their families,
and does not discriminate on any basis.
1. To provide a caring, safe and nurturing environment where learning flourishes and students develop critical life skills.
2. To instill a love of learning in each student.
3. To develop positive relationships with students and their families.
4. To provide a myriad of opportunities for early learning and to build the foundation for future student success.
5. To work cooperatively with our community and school district.
6. To insure that Red Door students are fully prepared to enter kindergarten & 1st grade, and that parents, families and our students’ future teachers recognize the level of preparedness Red Door provides.
7. To enrich learning skills in the content areas for currently enrolled Kindergarten students; to provide kindergarten readiness learning for final year Red Door
8. To engage students in creative, active learning that develops positive social characteristics.
9. To offer a unique program that enhances the students’ current learning environment.
10. To position students for increasing responsibilities and independence.