Courtesy Julie Vautrin
Admissions Info for the 2016-17 School Year
Will Be Published in December on the Admissions Tab Above .
Red Door Early Learning Center @ LSUCC is a private, non-profit and non-denominational
early learning center. Now in our 51st year at the same location, we serve our students in a loving, supportive setting, highlighting both social and academic readiness, discovery and creativity, and awareness of one's world. We recognize the value of the early education experience and we work tirelessly to ignite the spark of imagination in your child.
1. To provide a caring, safe, fun, nurturing and inquiry-based early learning environment.
2. To inspire students to develop an inquisitive nature,
and to encourage intentional observation of - and awareness about - the world around them.
3. To insure that Red Door students are fully prepared to enter kindergarten & 1st grade,
and that parents, families and our students’ future teachers
recognize the level of preparedness that Red Door provides.
4. To provide an exciting curriculum based in S.T.E.A.M.
5. To instill in each student a lifelong love of learning.
6. To develop relationships with students and their families.
7. To provide a myriad of opportunities for personal expression.
8. To build a strong foundation for future student success.
9. To work cooperatively with our community and local school districts.
10. To engage students in creative, active learning that develops positive social characteristics.
9. To position students for increasing responsibilities and independence.