1. To provide a caring, safe, fun, nurturing and inquiry-based early learning environment.
2. To inspire students to develop an inquisitive nature.
3. To encourage intentional observation of - and awareness about - the world around them.
4. To insure that Red Door students are fully prepared to enter elementary school and that parents, families and our students’ future teachers recognize the level of reparedness that
Red Door provides.
5. To provide an exciting curriculum based in S.T.E.A.M.
6. To instill in each student a lifelong love of learning.
7. To develop relationships with students and their families.
8. To provide a myriad of opportunities for personal expression.
9. To build a strong foundation for future student success.
10. To work cooperatively with our community and local school districts.
11. To engage students in creative, active learning that develops positive social characteristics.